Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Frustration Destination

The idiocy of it all. Sucked back into that what I had hoped to escape. Detracting from all the other interesting things. Time runs out and I don't care. The intensity of my reaction surprises me. Angers me. I can't beat it back. What an utter and complete waste of time! Hacks, not hackers. Pitiable clipping of fragments of undecipherable code with no comprehension. Silly, pointless. Low tolerance for the drudgery. Unable to make a fist of it when the mind isn't in it. Poor attitude?

And then people and their grandiose "opinions". I refuse to be convinced by them. My cynicism is overwhelming. Forced to do all this mind-numbing exercises that would nauseate boredom itself. Motivation's resigned and gone seeking better pastures. This time carrots of marks won't even do.

2 Comments:

Blogger daemon said...

As I wud've said during my IIT days.."Kya fa..." :-)

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all this happens even in IIT ?? :)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home